Saturday, January 29, 2011

Meeting Planner for Alamo Chapter of the American Payroll Association, Austin, TX

"One Of My Very Favorite Motivational Speakers. Every Time I Think He's Even Better Than Before!"

What We Wanted:
What we wanted was someone who could motivate and inspire our group after sitting through four hours of wage and hour information and heading into COBRA and Military Pay regulations. We asked Tony to come because we have heard him speak before and loved his presentation.

What We Got:
We presented Tony as an "awesome" speaker at our Oktoberfest Seminar and that he is! He had us singing and laughing (and I think I even saw a few people dancing, but I'll never tell who). Tony is one of my very favorite motivational speakers and, every time I think he's even better than before. He tailored his presentation to our theme and organization "on the fly" which was really great. 



I would recommend Tony to any organization and, as he says, "Tony spelled backwards says Y-NOT." You won't be disappointed.

Gloria Schillo
Meeting Planner
Alamo Chapter of the American Payroll Association
Austin, TX
gjschillo@west.com

No comments: