Thursday, December 09, 2010

Meeting Planner for Texas Department of Transportation, Dallas, TX

"Used Tony Many Times And He Always Exceeds My Expectations!"

What We Wanted:
Our attendees are owners of manufacturing plants and road construction companies, as well as Texas Dept. of Transportation people. It is my job to find a keynote speaker that will motivate our guests, keep their attention and keep them laughing.

What We Got:
I found exactly what I wanted in Tony Brigmon. I have used Tony many times and he always exceeds my expectations. Our attendees loved him and were still talking about him at the end of the convention. He made a very positive impact on our convention.

Personal Note to Tony: When I work with you, I don't have to worry about a thing.

Dana Bastas
Meeting and Special Events Consultant
Dallas, TX
dbastas@airmail.net

No comments: